Saturday, January 3, 2009

Coming Home from the Hospital

We were able to bring Michael home on Saturday the 27th.  We were welcomed by his very excited big brothers!  And they were also very excited to see their mom!  Tanner didn't really like that I had to stay at the hospital or that he couldn't stay at the hospital with me....one of those, so it was a sweet reunion!
Those pacifiers always look sooooo huge when they are little!  It takes up half of Mikey's face!
He was even welcomed by his newest and cutest cousin Jaycee!  Their clothing even coordinated and that was totally not planned!:)
Jake was thrilled to have Mikey home!  He was so excited to hold him and give him kisses and more kisses and more kisses!  

7 comments:

Mindy said...

So darling. Congratulations on a healthy and adorable baby boy! Glad you are doing well- and looking great too!

Melissa said...

I never saw those pics!! Too cute! Love them all! Welcome to the neighborhood Mikey...can you ask your mom if Jaycee can come over and play?

Karen said...

Wow, those are some precious pictures! They are so fun to see. I'm so glad everything is going well and you are enjoying your new little baby!

Heather said...

Oh i love that little jakey boy. such a handsome little guy. And Jaycee is getting huge!!! So glad you are home.

Brock said...

he is so cute!! random question were did you get that cute outfit. you know me always looking at clothes

Bart and Becky said...

He is so dang cute, I can't believe you have 3 boys more power to you. I hope all is going well

Cheri said...

He is absolutly darling!! I think he looks like his daddy. Does that mean Doug is darling? oh of coarse he is:) and may I say you look amazing my dear!!! Congratulations!Glad everything went well, can't wait to see you again sometime! Cheri & family