Saturday, March 14, 2009

Phoenix Children's Museum

This weekend we took the boys to the Phoenix Children's Museum!  It was awesome!  There is so much for them to do and they could have spent literally ALL day there if they never needed to eat or sleep.  
Tanner really enjoyed the whole thing, but he loved the grocery store and of course the car area!  I love to watch them pretend and use their imaginations!  It is so cute and I love how creative they can be!

Jake really loved the ball room!  He would have been there the entire time if we didn't move him to a different area.  Of course when we first got there Doug scoped out every floor to see where the coolest stuff was.  Of course this was his opinion of where the coolest stuff was....and he would tell the boys where it was and get them all excited.  They liked every bit of it though....not just "the cool parts" :). I am pretty sure Doug enjoyed that ball room about as much as Jake.  He was being awfully creative in there as well.

It was such a fun day spent together as a family.  I love those days!

No comments: