So, as much as I love my husband....and I do love him very much, it is necessary for me to document the following incident. Now, let me explain....
We like to play this game called Killer Bunnies. Some of you may know this game....it is kind of a weird and confusing game, but once you figure it out it gets addicting. Anyways, as I was doing laundry today, I pulled out a load from the dryer and found this card all mangled because I had accidently washed since it was conveniently left in Doug's shorts. If you can't read the card it says "Terrible Misfortune"! And a terrible misfortune it was! Because not only was he supposed to kill one of his bunnies immediatly, he just happened to accidently slip that card into his pocket!! I was laughing so hard I was crying! I couldn't believe it! He is the biggest cheater! I always call him a cheater when it comes to games, but I can never prove it! Well, now I have proof and now he has to wear speedos whenever we play games!!!! It was hilarious and everytime I look at that card I start laughing!
11 comments:
That's HILARIOUS!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!
HAHA! That is so funny! He got caught. He probably thought he was being so sly.
Oh, Virginia Beach! I loved the beach, it is so pretty. I had a good time there! Hey our blog is going to be private soon, so you should leave your email address so I can invite you to view our blog.
HAHAHAH doug i KNEW you couldn't help but cheat in those games!!!! :) haha just jokin but that is hilarious though!
oh my gosh...so funny...he would fit in very nicely with ethan and i...we never cheat though...we just get creative about how to win!
lol, don't you love it when you can catch them? And so cute pics of your boys! how fun to be so close to the beach!
That is so funny!!!
what on earth is killer bunnies? haha and that cracks me up that Doug totally cheated haha! Oh and btw I am 20 weeks along and due on Nov. 14!
We love that game too! My husband is seriously addicted to it! Doug is so funny, I have to admit that I am guilty of doing that same exact thing playing this game, those cards are the worst! ;) I dont know the whole area of Sherwood, but we are moving right behind Target (I think its the only one) close to i-99. We should play games next time your in town ;) But I promise not to cheat!
Love it! So, when we went to the philippines in march we absolutely fell in love with it and if my dad gets the cebu temple project then he would have a crew there and we could move for like a year. I don't know what we would do with our house and everything, but it would be our dream so we will see. Hope all is well! love ya
Please post picture of hubby in speedos next time you play- that would be a great post!! When do you find out what you are having??!!
Oh. My. This is HILARIOUS! Dougie got CAUGHT! Ha ha ha!!!
Post a Comment