Friday, July 4, 2008

Just Remembering...

A year ago yesterday(I meant to post this yesterday) my little Tanner broke his femur.  It was one of the saddest hardest things I have seen and I can't even imagine the pain he was going through.   I am so glad that he was so strong and pulled through that one and his leg recovered stronger than it was before.  He wasn't even 2 yet and it definitely was the longest 6 weeks of my life, but we made it through....stinky cast and all!!  I love this little man!


7 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is awful!! That poor little guy! How on earth did it happen? At least he had a cool cast to show for it!

Kelsey said...

Sara I was thinking about that the other day and how sad it was!!! :( He was a tough little cookie though...and i'm so happy he doesn't smell likt that anymore haha :)

Karen said...

Oh the poor guy!!! And poor mom!! That is a good looking cast. I'm glad that incident is in his past.

The Hillan Family said...

AHHH! That was so hard! Nathan still asks me about Tanner's leg to this day! I'm so glad that he is all better!

Ku'ulei said...

I remember that! Saddest thing EVER.

Juliette said...

Hey Sara, I don't know if you remember me, I was your neighbor/in your ward at BYU-I. I lived with the Stellmon twins. I found your blog through Crodie's. I hope you don't mind me peaking in. You have such a cute family, your boys are just adorable. I can't believe that cast is on such a little body, poor baby. Hope all is well in Virgina, keep in touch.

juliette

The Marshall's said...

That makes me so sad looking at those pictures!! What a trooper! Both of you!:)It's never easy to see your baby hurting:( But he is still darn cute!