Alisa took some pretty cute pictures of Tanner and Nathan while we were in Denver. They are hilarious to watch interact now that they are old enough to have meaningful conversations. You would never know that they are only 6 months apart because Nathan is a whole head taller than Tanner, but they love each other just the same!! And I added in that cute picture of Jake...because I love his innocent teethy(?) smile with those dimples of his. He was always trying to keep up with the older boys....soon enough Kendall will be walking too and I am sure they will constantly be trying to do whatever Tanner and Nathan are doing. I can't wait to see that! Hey Alisa....since all our boys are only 6 months apart, shouldn't you be pregnant by now?
This is the face Nathan gives when he is doing his fake laugh and it cracks me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment