Saturday, July 26, 2008
Sanders Family Reunion 08'
Last week we had a Sanders family reunion in California for my mom's side of the family. I was able to take the boys and we flew with Melissa from Virginia and met up with the rest of our family in LA. Although our flight was somewhat of a nightmare, (go figure)...we arrived and had a blast! The reunion didn't start until Monday night, but we were able to fit in a couple extra days at Disneyland and California Adventure on top of the Huntington Beach, an awesome park, a family Luau and other fun activities! It was a blast to say the least. Tanner and Jake loved Disneyland! Everytime we would enter, Jake's arms would start flailing and he would just start pointing at everything and Tanner was so excited that he would just start talking a mile a minute! I am pretty sure the Buzz Lightyear ride was Tanner's favorite, because we went on it about 6 times. The boys were exhausted but did so well because we never stopped to take a break that week so they would just pass out in the strollers! We loved visiting with a lot of family that we aren't able to see very often. We have to give a huge thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Sanders who started such a great tradition with these reunions. They have both passed away within the last two years and they were very missed at this reunion! Doug wasn't able to come with us this time but we sure missed him and Tanner would call him and tell him about all his fun new adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Cute pictures! I have some more I need to email you.
notice how I am the one taking all of those pictures...for good reason..and it's a good thing I was using "your" camera! :)
Look like y'all had fun on your little vacation! I was wondering when we were going to get an update from you! You look good with your pregnant belly! Can't even tell! I'm sure the boys LOVED Disneyland..I really want to take Boston there some time!
Looks and sounds like fun. Reunions are the greatest. Too bad your hubby couldn't go. They work so hard for us.
how fun! i love the family times! so you should be finding out what you are having here pretty soon right???
How fun! I love family reunions, and how can you beat a trip to disneyland! Hope the flight home was better!
your boys are getting SO big! they are adorable, and i am so glad you get all that time to spend with family!
Oh this makes me miss home!! Looks like so much fun! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment