The Monday night before we had to leave Littleton, we went and visited the Ken Caryl firefighters for FHE. The boys helped Mammy make Zucchini muffins to take to them to say thank you. They were kind enough to show the fire station and fire truck to them even though they were in the middle of dinner! I am pretty sure these boys are some of their biggest fans!
Tanner was talking a mile a minute asking every question he could think of....like, "Where is the fire?", "Where is the fire chief's truck?", "Does this truck have tools?" and about a million more. And although Nathan was being a little more reserved you could tell he was soaking in every bit of this experience possible with that little twinkle in his eyes! These two just might be future firemen!
2 comments:
I still am laughing when I think about how Tanner was ready to "put out the fire." This proves that he will be the "mouth" and Nathan will be the "protection."
SO fun! That's so funny how excited Tanner got. And the zucchini muffins - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Post a Comment