Thursday, July 31, 2008

Let's Just Say...I'm the Minority!

That's right....we are expecting our third baby BOY Dec. 20th!  And we are way excited!  I got a sneak peek ultrasound 3 weeks ago, but the little guy was being shy and wouldn't open his legs and then I went out of town for a while, so I just got my official ultrasound this morning and boy was he not being shy this time! Doug and I have both felt like it was a boy all along and today just confirmed that!  Sorry the pictures are blurry but at least you get the idea.  The top one is of his face and arm and the bottom one is the confirmation of the gender!:)  He was facing my back the whole time so we couldn't get any good profile shots...oh well!  It was still good to see that all is healthy and well with the little guy!  Tanner has named him "Crunch Crunch".....it all started a while ago when Melis asked him what he wanted to name the baby and he said "Captain Crunch" and he thought he was so funny!  Well, this has evolved into just "Crunch Crunch" and everytime he says it he cracks up.  So at least he is a boy if that is going to be his nickname!  We will see if it holds up!


18 comments:

The Hillan Family said...

Just when you think life can't get any better it does! I'm so excited to met little crunch-crunch! I just love him so much already!

Unknown said...

NO WAY!!! Nic totally understands being in the minority. He says we need to work out a trade with you guys :) My new due date is the 13th so we'll both have Christmas babies! Anyway, let me know what you think about the trade. If that doesn't work out...maybe some arranged marriages?

Mindy said...

I'm sure he's going to be just as darling as your little boys!

Mandy said...

you are in for it with three boys!!! congratulations...i'm so excited for you! hope all is well

britt said...

yea! so fun congrats! you will be my go to for any and all boy questions when I get boys...but I guess I may end up like steff and have all girls!

Karen said...

Congrats on number three boy. That is really exciting!!!! Just think, when they are teenagers you will have plenty of girls around your house.

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Yay for boys! Congrats!

Abby said...

That is so great! Congrats. I had a mini meltdown when I found out the third was another boy...but I am enjoying the perks of being the only girl!!!

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh my gosh. 3 boys. What trouble you are in! Nevertheless they will be the 3 cutest brothers ever. Congrats and I am glad things are good for you guys.

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

at least you know you'll have plenty of clothes for another little boy!! :) congrats you two!

Chad and Amanda said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. We will have to get together whenever you guys come back to AZ for a visit. Take care

The Marshall's said...

That is sooo exciting! I'm sure he will be just as cute as your other two! 3 boys! Wow! Congrats!!

S and K said...

Well that's what happens when you create such ADORABLE HANDSOME boys!! I'm so excited for you. You are seriously living my dream, I use to want all boys!!

Karlee said...

How CRAZY is that?!?! THREE BOYS!!! Chances are he's going to be a cute little man because look how cute your other 2 are? CONGRATS on your little "Crunch-crunch!" How funny is that?

Natalie and Spencer said...

That is awesome! I am so excited for you guys. I feel like everyone I know is having all boys or all girls. It's crazy. I guess it is what is meant to be. Anyway good job DOOOOGER!! (and Sara, of course)

Niki Carter said...

Hello! WOw! The 3D really enhances the outcome doesn't it! Congrats!!!

Ku'ulei said...

YEA FOR CRUNCH_CRUNCH! Can't wait to see what he looks like!! One things for sure - he's going to be dang stinkin' cuh-ute! All the boys to take care of their mommy. =D
Cant wait, can't wait!!

Cassie said...

I bet Doug is so pumped to have a third boy, that is like every father's dream!!! Your boys are adorable keep them coming for all those little girls being born out there!! I hope you are feeling good!!