Monday, June 30, 2008

Virginia Beach

This last weekend Doug had to go to Virginia Beach for a couple days, so we decided last minute to pack up the boys and go with!  Jake and Tanner loved the beach, to say the least!  Which explains why they are not looking at me in any of the pictures...they were to focused on what they were building and watching the ocean.  We even were able to see dolphins like 50 feet from shore one morning!  I love that!! 





Jake kept putting his bucket on his head but I could never get a picture when it was actually on his head.  It was pretty funny.

5 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

I. AM. JEALOUS.

I want to go to the beach too!! The boys look like they loved it. :) And picture #1 is a framer!!!!!
Um, and I need you and Melis to do some belly shots for me. I'm dying! I hereby challenge you to do some creative belly shots together and post them on your blog. :) Kidding! (kind of...) =D

Karlee said...

Okay that makes me want to go to the beach SOOOOO badly! Those pics are SOO cute regardless of them looking at you or not! I LOVE beach pictures in black and white, somehow it always makes the picture that much better!

The Marshall's said...

I LOVE the black and white pictures! Your boy's are such cuties! I agree with Ku'ulei....we need some belly shots!

Casey said...

Those are beautiful pictures of your boys. :)

Rachael said...

I love the beach too! I can't wait to take Jack there! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Oh and Doug is a total cheater!