We have been spending a lot of our "spare" time(which means any time but naptime) at the outdoor shopping mall right next door to our complex here in Fairfax. The boys love going to the fountain and of course this particular time we weren't prepared with our swim gear and towels....but they wanted to get wet, so that's what we did! There is also a really fun toy store there and Tanner is always requesting it. We love to be outside, so we try and venture out as much as possible!
5 comments:
I'm sure they LOVE being outside and then I'm sure they LOVE it even more that they have those fountains to play in and stay cool! That's nice that it's close to your house!
don't you love those splash parks? We have them everywhere here in Vegas. It's a must when your out in 120 degree weather. I love them becasue I know she can't drown! Ours has padded ground to so it's great! Your boys are so adorable too!
This place looks SO cool!! I know we have one like that somewhere around here...just not sure where. Nice that it's so close to you guys too. Gotta love outdoor water fun. Should drain the energy out of them just right so they have good naps! Hee hee...
i am glad you guys get such nice weather for the summer! hope you are doing good and feeling well! we miss you guys!!!
It amazing how much spare time I have while weston is selling during the summer. It makes me wonder what I'm so busy doing in the off season, but for some reason I always have a ton to do. Out here the wives and I just play all day. Your boys are the perfect age for fountain play. How fun.
Post a Comment