Monday, June 2, 2008

Getting Pretty...

Jake had a little run in with the mascara the other day.....he almost got it on his eyelashes!  He was extremely mad when I took it away though.

12 comments:

The Marshall's said...

Your boys are sooo cute! Congrats on the baby to be!! It is so hard to believe that you will have three, it's really awesome! Keep the sweet pictures coming!
Jess~

Jessica said...

how cute is he! your boys are so adorable. how all is well. when do you find out what you are having?

The Foster Family said...

Next will be the scissors- watch out!! He has the cutest dimples- the pictures of him walking with his dimples- PRICELESS!! I hope your little girl in December has those cute dimples- You ARE having a girl- just like Melissa- right?? You guys need to be posting some baby bump pictures about now too!! Miss you all!

Rachael said...

SOOOO CUTE!

Karlee said...

It's funny that he knew exactly WHERE to put the masacara! I can't get enough of his dimples!

Ku'ulei said...

Ha ha!! LOVE the "deer in the headlights" look of innocence! Gotta love when they get into your make up stuff. :)

KTLADY said...

Oh that we could all have gorgeous lashes like that! What a stinkin cutie pie!!! I have to say, how crazy, but your boys remind me so much of my boys... I swear one of these days we have to get them all together... they will look like a whole mess of brothers!!! I'm not kidding.

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

At first I thought oh no he has stitches! But then I realized it was just makeup...that is so funny! I hope that you are feeling good!

Foushee's said...

Look at those eyes!!! He is darling!!! So cute!!

Niki Carter said...

Oh my! He's got long lashes! What a cutie! I can't believe you are pregnant again! How are you feeling? What are you and Doug doing long term? Why do you move every summer? I don't really understand it. Email me tnicolecarter@yahoo.com

Aubree said...

He is going to kill you when he is older!! You have serious black mail though, that's good. He is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Douglas.. You have such a beautiful family!! Your boys are awesome and I love the pic with the cast on Tanner's leg. I miss you guys and I hope that your summer is going awesome! Keep in touch.

Ryan