Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sundays...

He always tells Tanner that he is his pillow and Tanner thinks it is so silly!
Winding up....
Ready for take off!!!

We really look forward to Sundays around this house because Sundays are our "Daddy Days"!  The work week is so crazy for Doug that we like to take advantage of Sundays as much as possible.  Besides going to church of course, the boys love to build forts together(which they do quite regularly and I don't know why I don't have pictures of them), or chase around the house(one of the favorites), snuggling, and "going on adventures outside"....or playing with the random "surprises" Doug brings home for them from his trips.  He was in Chicago last week and brought back these wind-up airplanes which were a hit!  Thank goodness for a husband who still after such a long exhausting work week can muster up the energy to spend good quality time with his boys....time that they really cherish and love, and I love too!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

We love the weekends here too. There is just nothing that can replace a good dad! I love the pictures of the boys watching Doug with the plane. You can really tell they just worship him! So cute! Hey do you know what you having yet?

Ku'ulei said...

Doug is such a good daddy. I love all the father-son stuff. Amen about Sundays. We try to soak up our Daddy time around here too! Busy boys...