We have been spending a lot of time at the pool...well, mostly Saturdays because that is when Melissa isn't working and I am not really feeling up to handling both these crazies at the pool by myself. Tanner enjoys jumping off the side over and over and over and over....and Jake will just walk over to the pool and turn around like he is going down stairs or something. Let's just say more than two hands are required. Jake won't stay in a floatie and they both want to be played with in the pool. Tanner starts swimming lessons next week and I am very excited to see how those go because so far he is in heaven in the water and never wants to leave. So cross your fingers!!( I don't know why I failed to get any pictures in the water...maybe next time)
15 comments:
I can't even imagine doing 2 kids at the pool. Evie is a handful enough! How are you feeling by the way? Doing good? Your kids get cuter and cuter!
We love the pool too! It always makes them super tired at night!! Cannot wait to find out what you are having!! Keep me posted!
Hope your feeling ok...when do you find out what you are having?? How fun if both you and Melissa are having girls!!! Of course boys are fun too right!!!
Can I just say that I think your boys are just the CUTEST?
We love pool day around here but I can't imagine having to chase two boys around...makes me tired just thinking about it! The boys are so dang cute!
My kids love going to the pool! But I hate going and chasing them and making sure that they don't die! Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe how fast time goes! I can't wait to hear what you are going to have!!!(I hope it's a GIRL)
I should be swimming in the pool with you guys right now. Totally bummed I couldn't get on a flight out there. Argh! Can't wait to see you.
Your boys are so cute! We always love the pool too--although I don't know how I'm going to do it this year with four! Are you guys going to the family reunion in CA this year? We aren't.
I just got myself caught up on your blog! You guys look like your having fun in fairfax! we miss you here in AZ!! I am SO excited about baby #3 for you guys!! (were we not just having this conversation before you left)!! Your boys are so darling, and I love the pictures! Take care my cute preggo girl!
I am so glad you found our blog! I was just thinking about you guys the other day when I was putting the skirt you got Lexi when she was born. It's twelve months but she is still so tiny and it just started to fit her. Anyways, I'm glad you found us on Aaron's blog I've known Aaron since 3rd grade. We were really good friends in Elementary and Junior High till his family moved to Utah. I can't believe how grown up your boys are. The last time I saw you you had just had the baby and now he is 14 months! Also, Congratulations on your pregnancy. Well this is totally long so I'll let you go now. Stay in touch!
I am leaving on FRIDAY to see jess for 12 days! Still not nearly long enough, but what can you do? I wanna see your baby bump! When do you find out what you're having??
How's the pregnancy????? Hope to see you guys someday! We miss that cute family of yours!!!!
I love pool days. They are fabulous, especially during the summer while our hubbys are selling. I can't imagine doing it with 2 boys. You're smart for enlisting Melissa so you guys can lifeguard together. I'm excited to hear what you're having. Hope the pregnancy and summer are going well
Sara...I found your's and Melissa's blogs through Kristen's. I just love blogging and seeing people.
Your boys are sooo cute and congrats on baby #3. Can't wait to hear what it is!!
Post a Comment