This morning we ventured out to see one of the famous sites here in Virginia...among many...and we ended up at the Patowmack Canal. It was a major canal that provided for free trade on the Potomac River. It is really amazing and beautiful. There are tons of look outs, but we only went to one because it was 97 degrees with a heat advisory out which makes it about 110 and the boys faces were beat red and sweating...but they didn't really care. On our way in Doug saw this stream and we stopped on the way out. Tanner was in heaven and so was Doug. We could have spent all day there, it was shaded and they were loving life just walking around in the water and finding crawdads and fish. It was fun and relaxing and actually really quiet and peaceful. There is no doubt about it.....Virginia is a beautiful state!
8 comments:
Sara!! I have not been on blogger world for so long. I had to really catch myself up with your posts. and HELLO. . .you are pregnant!! that is so exciting. I think it will be so fun to have them so close together! That is wonderful! Virginia looks beautiful by the way. (=
It is so pretty there! It looks like Sundays are so nice and relaxing! We miss you guys and the countdown is on! We can't wait until July!!!! Nathan asks everyday when he will get to see Tanner and Jake. Not long now!
It's beautiful there. I miss the green, the mountains, anything that says "hey there is life on this planet" Vegas just doesn't give you that feel. ARe you loving it there? How fun!
it is beautiful there! i love your pics!
WoW!! Virginia! It's fun tosee what people are up to! I served with Doug in Georgia and have been wondering what old mission peeps have been up to. It's fun to have found you and see you are all doing so well. Say hi to Doug for me. Ps.Thanks to Angie Covington for the link:)
Lisa Pack Borland
Virginia looks so beautiful!! But I bet you guys are sure missing this 150 degree weather out here :) Hope you're feeling better!!
Hey! So it looks like we're going to be having little babies at the same time! My due date is either the 15th or 21st...depends on if you want to trust an ultrasound or a doctor :) We're pretty sure we're having a boy too...but I'll give you the "for sure" in a couple weeks. Well I guess you must be feeling pretty good if you didn't even know you were pregnant for like 9 weeks! Holy cow! Who does that! I had to laugh and cry for you all at once. You're so cute out for the job though. I miss you! Get that sister of yours and the 2 of you come out here and visit me!
Holy Exploration! It's beautiful there. A little smoldering hot, but beautiful!
Well, it's nice to be able to see what's around there b/c east coast has so much to see & do.
Post a Comment