Sunday, June 12, 2011

We ALL have our quirks!!

 "Don't worry Mom....Just found your phone on the piano at Mammy and Papa's and thought I would play it!" (he didn't say that...but I know that is what he was thinking when I found him and he didn't even act like how he was sitting was even slightly odd:))
 Speaks for itself! 
 Mikey likes to walk around with my oven mitts just for kicks!  They go missing all the time....kind of odd unless he knows something I don't about them having some hidden super powers or something like that!
 Band-aids for ALL ouchies....just because he likes them!
 And no....we are NOT ready to go down that road yet!  
Who wouldn't want a bagel with green cream cheese, pickle and mustard sandwich with their smoothie for lunch!?  I only made it by request I will have you know and he did eat every last bite of it and loved it for that matter!  
 Don't know if we could roll our swim shorts up ANY more!  This has been driving me nuts because the boy is soooo skinny and he HATES if his pants are even slightly falling off.  Since this picture we have found a swimming suit with an adjustable waist!  Awesome!
Black church socks and skater shoes....you may not think this is quirky....it's just Jakey trying to dress like his Uncle Kyle!:) So you be the judge:).

Is it just me or does one of my children seem to be in more pictures than all the others?  
After the tallies.....
Mikey definitely takes first place!:)
Jake and Tanner tie for a very very close second!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

haha! this is an awesome post... spencer was just telling me this morning how funny mikey is! and those swim trunks on tanner crack me up haha

sam and kyrsten said...

i love your boys. makes me think of drinking pickle juice. eww i still dont know how they like that.

Rebekah said...

Your boys are hilarious! love it!