Tanner and Jake have had an AMAZING year of preschool. Ms. Leslie was a great teacher and the boys were pumped EVERY Tuesday and Thursday morning! They came home with ABC binders that they put together as they worked on their alphabet during the year...a photo album....a bucket and shovel that said "It's been buckets of fun having you in my class this year!"....and a certificate that was awarded to each of them.
Jake got the "100 grand" award for his "100 grand" smile! And Tanner got the "Lifesaver" award for always being willing to lend a hand and help out! Way to go boys!
Now it is time to relax a bit and then soon enough school will be back in session! And don't you worry...Tanner is already asking me constantly what he needs to do to get ready for school. Today he came up to me and said "Mom...these are the ten things I need to practice to be ready for Kindergarten" (in no particular order)
1. Practice my writing
2. Practice riding my bike just in case I have new friends come over and I need to show them how good I am.
3. Practice putting my things in my backpack.
4. Practice my math problems.
5. Practice running so that if I am late for the bus I can run really fast to catch it! (ha! he isn't even riding the bus to and from school so I thought that this was extra funny and cute)
6. Stretch...because it is really good for your body. (no...he wasn't kidding...he is just his Dad's son)
7. Practice packing my lunch box
8. Exercise....like ride my bike or jump on the tramp because that is a good work out too.
9. Learn to tie my shoes.
10. ??
And I don't even remember what #10 was but writing that list down was overwhelming for me! We are going to have a busy summer of practicing stuff...thats for sure!
2 comments:
Number 6 is my favorite. Hah!
That list is awesome! Tan Man will be such a good little kindergartner!
Post a Comment