Saturday, June 25, 2011

Seven Years...

 Seven years ago I married the man of my dreams!  I couldn't have found a more perfect match for me!  He has ALWAYS amazed me with his positive and happy personality.  
With the loss of Luke we have grown closer and stronger than we ever have been in our marriage.  He has been such a support and comfort and without him right by my side ALL the time, there is no way I could have survived this trial. 
He is my ROCK.
I love him more today than I could have thought was possible and I am so grateful that seven years ago we chose each other to spend eternity with because I can't imagine it with anyone else!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!  
More to come on that!

6 comments:

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

Happy anniversary! I love that picture from your wedding day! Seeing you and Doug together and how very much you love each other warms my soul :)

Aubree said...

Such a great day! I remember it well. Happy Anniversary

Karen said...

Love your dress, love the flowers, love that you are so happy with your man. Happy Anniversary!

Melissa said...

Love your hair!! Who did that? :) pure luck it turned out.. Happy anni!!!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!

Judy said...

I have never seen a picture of you in your wedding dress....gorgeous!

You and your sweetheart are a wonderful match and I am so happy you found each other. I am also so glad that Kyle and Doug get along so well...that is important for you and Melissa!

Love you all!