Saturday, June 18, 2011

Introducing..


Colby Spencer Hill
6/1/11

Kelsey finally went into labor while we were in Denver the last week of May.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on this new little guy.  We got home late Saturday night of that week and right after church Sunday afternoon Doug kept the boys home and I headed out to Peoria.  He was so tiny and I just love him so much already!  Later on the following week I took the boys out to meet him and boy were they excited!  They couldn't get enough...and all kept taking turns holding him.  Mikey was starting to get possessive which is exactly how he was with Luke.  It is pretty cute...just got to keep a good watch on that one!:)



1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Ahh! How did I miss this?! So so cute. Love your boys... and you of course :) It was so fun to see them with little Colby. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you this week!!