Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Sunday was a particularly hard day for me. There are hard days and not so hard days, but  I am going to make it through this....I know I will.  And I loved this.. Like a fellow friend blogger who has experienced such heartache as we have has said "through it....not around it".  Because there is no such thing as going around the loss of our sweet Luke.  We will see him again and we will be with him again.  And HE will carry me through.

6 comments:

The Hillan Family said...

Wow! Every word is exactly perfect. Love you , Sar.

Kandace Lewis said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. Your faith is an inspiration to me.

Melissa said...

Love those words...she takes them right out of our thoughts. Makes me wish I was at TOFW with my sisters right now.Love you!

Cindi Mills said...

You are such a blessing. And you are my inspiration. I love you

Rachel said...

That was perfect.. That is definately my hope, is that you have been carried through this. Sweet Luke. He is precious.

Anonymous said...

Tanner Darling GG is so Happy you like your blanket and what a lovely sleep to know Baby Luke is watching over you too. I LOVE YOU GG