Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jakes Par-Tay

The boys were so excited for the party to begin that they had to wait outside the front door until our first guests arrived!!  Yeah for cousins!!  Aunt Erin rolled in with the crew to get this party started!!
We started with a obstacle course that the kiddies loved... 
Doug put it together...hence the jump blocks.... 
Then there was balloon making...thanks to Riley!!  He did awesome!  
The wind was blowing pretty good though so they kept popping...
but everyone was getting into it!
And some basketball playing and games...
And some nacho eating and gatorade drinking... 
Then it was a song for the birthday boy!  He gets pretty shy and doesn't really like to be center of attention, but it was his party and someone had to blow out the candles!  As long as I was right by him he was fine.
Everyone gets so excited for present opening!  Where is Jake??
Oh, there he is!:)
Then it was time for a little cool down!  
The kids were getting wild and crazy!
And last but definitely not least...COTTON CANDY!  
Some kids may or may not have had three servings....just saying.
Happy Birthday to our newest 4 year old!  Love you to pieces!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I have been having major FOMO lately!!! I hate missing out on everything!! :( Crying....bwahhhhh

Melissa said...

especially parties! love me a good party!

Scott and Jamie said...

Is this in your backyard? If so, you have the coolest splash pad ever! How lucky are your kids!

Nicole said...

That is priceless!

Tiffany said...

Your backyard is like a mini paradise...I am so jealous!! I got a hill of rocks and weeds here in my back yard in Payson! And your welcome over anytime:) I love all your updates and its great to see what you guys are up too. Your boys are so cute.

liz said...

I love that last picture! Evan has a ton of fun.