Swimming lessons have officially started up! That was definitely a perk to not moving anywhere this summer. We always seemed to leave AZ in April right when everyone is starting swimming lessons and I could never get them in until the middle of the summer anywhere else! And back east it was even harder to find some place that would do it without me getting in the with the boys....so let's just say we are very happy about swimming lessons these days! Thank goodness Kels has come with me a couple of times because I have lost my camera but fortunately she has taken some pics for me!
This is Mikey's first go at lessons. The first day he wanted to be playing on the play structure because that is what his brothers were doing(he has to do everything they do)....the second day he wanted to go straight in and jump off the diving board and was mad that that is not how they do it in his class....by the third day and after a lot of talking and him telling me "Mikey no cry" he was in heaven! It is not that Mikey doesn't like the water....that was never the issue, he just had to figure out how it all worked!
Tanner and Jake couldn't be happier! They both HAVE to have their goggles while swimming and they have come a long way in just the two weeks that they have had so far. One more week in our first session and then don't you worry...we have signed up for another three weeks! It will be awesome to see what they have accomplished! The boys look forward to it everyday...well, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday is when we have it, but they ask every other day if we get to go too! It is a bit of a drive for us, but totally worth every minute! The teacher is awesome and the boys are doing great! 
6 comments:
SO jealous!!! i am so ready to get the kids in the pool this year. farmpit just stays a little too windy and chilly in the spring. the boys are looking like pros jumping off that diving board!
Ok, I have to know where you go. I really need to get Beck in swimming lessons. All these pools everywhere scare me!
Is Jennifer Hall their teacher? She was my next door neighbor growing up. Love swimming lessons and love your boys!
Judy
Ahhhhh!
I wish I was there poolside with my Strawberry Lemonade. They are the cutest boys ever!!! I love you forever
Post a Comment