Friday, April 1, 2011

April Conference 2011


Does anyone know who this man is?  Or are you thinking to yourself..."I know I have seen this man before but I just can't put my finger on it?"....let me help you...

Walking into Chick Fil A yesterday and sweet Jakey says "Mom...look! It's Pwesident Monson!"

All Kels and I could do was laugh because although I feel very strongly for this amazing man(who goes by the name of S. Truett Cathy if you were wondering:)) who founded  and created an amazing fast food restaurant known as Chick Fil A that has the best service...the best food...and the cleanest atmosphere for a fast food chain I have ever been in....I still feel the spirit more when I see and listen to the real "Pwesident Monson".  So here is to seeing a little more of this man this weekend.... Happy Conference!

10 comments:

The Roth's said...

I just laughed so hard I cried! Heather and I were just at ChicFilA last week saying how much we missed you and the kiddos! I went to Unique last week (as I do every week because I'm addicted) and was wishing you and Melissa could bargain hunt with me! I should be in Arizona in September for my bro-in-laws wedding and I'd love to meet up and let the kiddos play and catch up with you if you're free. I'll let you know when I know the exact date. xoxo.

Judy said...

Love Conference and the Cardons... have a wonderful, inspiring week-end!

Mom and Me said...

Hilarious! Reminds me of when Doug was 4. We were sitting in Stake Conference next to an older man with dark hair. Doug turned to me and whispered,"Mom Heavenly Father just told me that man is Ronald Regan." Miss you all.

Erin said...

haha! so funny.

sam and kyrsten said...

i remember in fairfax how much you wanted to sleep in the parking lot of chick-fil-a so that we could get a year supply for FREE! too bad we didnt. you introduced me to that wonderful delight though. soo good! :) love you guys.

Rebekah said...

oh sweet Jakey! That is too funny!

Melissa said...

I can hear Jakey saying that with his little twang. I agree with Jakey, he is right up there with President Monson. Love this! At least he knows what to look for.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

haha how cute! They do look similar!

Kelsey said...

:) haha i'm so glad i was there for that little moment... so so funny!

Emily said...

Love it! The pure innocence of a little child. Love Jakey!