I have been noticing that Mikey always wants Tanners stuffed dog "Buster"and since he hasn't really been too attached to a blanket or any one particular thing, I found this stuffed dog that Aubree gave me in Nauvoo while I was home this summer in Oregon. Mikey has since adopted it as his "da"(dog) and he has to sleep with it every nap and at night. He likes to hold it pretty tight and it is rather cute. Tanner has named him Max....but Mikey still just calls him "Da". So now we have Buster (Tanner's dog), Teddy (Jake's bear), and Max a.k.a. Da(Mikey's dog). Everyone has a bed buddy now!

And onto other news....we made it back to AZ safe and sound! We made our short day and a half stop in Farmington which worked out great for me! There is no way I could drive longer than that first seven hours from Denver! I was sooo tired when we got there. We got to see Doug's Granny and G.G. and Aunts and Uncles....but there is still never enough time to see everyone....there is a lot of family inFarmington!! So those of you we missed we will have to catch up with the next time(unless of course you come to AZ...we always love visitors)!!! And thank goodness to Aunt Kathie who was headed to AZ for Cardon and Kelly's baby blessing! She was so nice to ride with me and keep me alert and awake for that last 7 hours. So thank you again Kathie for putting up with my boys and the weird smell coming from the minivan! You are the best!
It has been fun to be back in AZ and getting situated before this next little guy arrives! I go see Janice (my midwife) in the morning and then we are probably getting close to going every 2 weeks! This pregnancy has gone by pretty fast, but I am hoping these last weeks go by even faster! I don't know if I am ready for what is to come, but I am definitely ready for this baby to come out! Tanner and Jake have started preschool and they love it! They just ran right in like they have always been going there and they love Ms. Leslie! This will be Tanner's third year of preschool and Jake's first. They are in the same class which kind of worried me at first, but I think it will be fine for this year. It was just going to be too much to be going to two different preschools and two different classes. They ask everyday if it is the day for preschool! They love it!

This post was kind of random and I have sooo much to catch up on! But that seems to be the story of my life! So this will do for now!
2 comments:
I'm glad to see "Da" is making a comeback. Can't wait to see you this week!
Yep that's right, only 4 hrs of sleep for me tonight and here I am wide awake at 530 commenting on this post. Miley is too big and I have never felt like a name fits a child so well as the name Mikey does. Love that crazy nut child. And tanners squint.... Ha kills me
Post a Comment