Isn't he cute! He looks alot like the other boys, although my babies usually come out pretty mangled and they tend to grow into their cuteness. I am not one to have that pretty of babies, so we will see what he really looks like and what trauma he experiences when he is delivered! I had another ultra sound this last week because I seem to be measuring a little bigger than my due date. They pushed it to Oct. 31....but that doesn't seem to be too much sooner than the original, so we will just have to see what happens with this little guy!(or big guy) I really am nervous he is going to be a large baby! Every pregnancy seems produce a larger baby! The time is approaching fast and he is going to be here before we know it!
4 comments:
He's adorable! I have a nephew born on Halloween and it has been fun for him and easy for everyone to remember.
Found a house yet?
See you soon,
Judy W.
That is a cool picture. I didn't realize you were due so soon!! Can't wait to see how adorable your next baby will be!
We hope all goes well for you. Love ya!!
he is such a cutie!! I know what you mean, my boys have been really beaten up looking after birth!! poor things! We're so excited for you!
Post a Comment