Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lately...

I feel like since we have been back to AZ we have been at appointment after appointment...Doctor for me....Dentist for the boys....Doctor for the boys....Dentist for Doug....Dentist for me....back to the Doctor for me....and back to the Doctor for the boys tomorrow...and shortly after that, back to the Dentist for Tanner! Holy Moly!
Here is Jake at his first official dentist appointment. The sweet little guy would not let go of my hand but he was being so brave! Tanner and him are so different that way. Tanner was having full on conversations with his hygienist two rooms over all by himself, and you could tell Jake was just trying to hold it together so that he could get his goodie bag at the end! He is such a little sweetie. Love him! I was so proud of him for being so brave and he did a great job! They peeked in Mikey's mouth too and told me that everything looked good, he is just missing one set of molars! Tanner on the other had has a cavity in one of his back molars. He goes back next week to get a filling because those molars don't fall out until they are around 11 years old. He is kind of excited....but that may change after his next appointment!
We have spent a little time at the pool as well which is always fun! I am sure there will be more pool days to come!
Tanner has been trying to master his Star Wars math leapster game he got for his birthday....he would probably be a gamer if I allowed it. But no video games in this house, if so I think we could have a major problem and addiction!
And last but not least....Kyle and Melis and Jaycee got home from TX!! It has been so nice to be reunited again! I wish Mikey would stop pushing Jaycee though....he can be a little more rough and tough than she is used too...but I told her that one day all this will turn into protection for her and she will be grateful!! (although I don't think she agreed with me after he tackled her today and wanted to wrestle.:) That crazy kid....I have to keep close watch on him at ALL times and I am not exaggerating!!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I love them all and want them for my own :)