We had a blast on the lake last weekend with the Laytons and the Hills! The kids all had such a great time!
Riley, Tanner, Emma, and Austin

I think Tanner's favorite thing to do is just jump in the lake and swim! This is Parker and Tanner enjoying themselves!

Spencer and Kels struttin' their stuff!:)
Austin and Riley

What a good Uncle!!

Mikey likes to jump in the lake too....he likes to say "Cannon Ball" just like Tanner!

Jake loves the boat but has been the most cautious about the whole thing! He is so funny because he is a crazy man at the pool but I think the boat and the lake make him a bit more nervous. He is definitely getting more comfortable now than the first time....but this particular trip he did fall asleep standing up in between Doug's legs....which is one of his favorite spots to be on the boat!

Parker, Carter, and Riley
Mikey fell asleep on Kels too which was so weird and very very rare! Apparently the boat is relaxing...because he has done this again too!


Doug got Parker and Carter up on the wakeboard for their first time! They were pumped!!

Don't let this picture fool you.....Tanner LOVES the boat.....I just love this picture because you can tell he is getting sleepy and is in a complete zone!
We love the Lake!
2 comments:
So jealous of your boating trip!!! It looked like so much. I always love a day on the lake.
So fun! I cannot get over how the big the boys are. Especially Mikey. I hope you are feeling well. I'm so excited to see your new little person. xoxoxo Heather
Post a Comment