Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I was emotional last week about something(surprise surprise....I am pregnant and all people!!!) and I was crying and as I think about it now, it was really kind of funny to see how the boys react when it is me who needs the comforting instead of them. It went something like this....
Jake : Very concerned and kept asking me if I had an ouchie.....sweet boy
Mikey: He just started fake crying and putting his head into my belly for comfort
Tanner: "Mom?!! Are you sad because I am going to go to school all day? (no response from me) It's okay Mom...I will come home at the end of the day and you will see me when I do my homework!"

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

What sweet boys... you are going to be the queen of the house with all of these little guys and they just love you so much!!

Nicole said...

That is so sweet! I loved having him in preschool. Such a sweet and tender boy! Boy number 4.....you have some cute boys!

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

How sweet! Those boys will protect you and comfort you for the rest of your life! I hope all is well, your getting closer to having your baby, time seems to just fly!

Andrew and Shandee said...

Oh wow. You guys seriously have the best looking family ever! Your boys are getting so big. I really miss seeing you guys. I check up on your blog from time to time though. Congrats on boy #4. So excited for you. You look great by the way!