I love your header picture- so cute! Your boys are just so handsome- I am excited for you to have your next one. I still can't believe you are having 4 little guys- how fun! I love boys...no wonder why most husbands are Mommy's Boys:) Well if you guys are headed up to Payson anytime soon- stop by to visit me!! Where are you living now? Are you back in Gilbert? I will be going to the valley in a few weeks and it would be fun to get together. Good luck with your next few weeks!
hi sara! it's emily (melissa's old roommate) . . . i was looking at melissa's blog and saw the cutest prego pictures of you both! i can't believe you're going to have another boy!!!!! that is crazy! anyway, i hope you're feeling good and good luck with the delivery and everything!!!!
5 comments:
ahahhaaha so funny! oh man. i hope you guys are doing good!
That is hilarious!
oh man.... the things that we want to remember! Love Jakey and his deer in the headlights face!
I love your header picture- so cute! Your boys are just so handsome- I am excited for you to have your next one. I still can't believe you are having 4 little guys- how fun! I love boys...no wonder why most husbands are Mommy's Boys:)
Well if you guys are headed up to Payson anytime soon- stop by to visit me!! Where are you living now? Are you back in Gilbert? I will be going to the valley in a few weeks and it would be fun to get together. Good luck with your next few weeks!
hi sara! it's emily (melissa's old roommate) . . . i was looking at melissa's blog and saw the cutest prego pictures of you both! i can't believe you're going to have another boy!!!!! that is crazy! anyway, i hope you're feeling good and good luck with the delivery and everything!!!!
Post a Comment