We started our Halloween festivities on Friday night where we headed to Melis and Kyles ward Trunk or Treat. Tanner came down with some kind of a sickness that morning, throwing up and all sorts of yuckiness....so Doug stayed home with him that night. He was bummed but when we got home he told me that we missed all the fun and Doug had got him watching Karate Kid which he was pretty into.:) Here is my little pirate Mikey....he kept that hat on the entire night! I couldn't believe it! He loves hats and dressing up.


And my sweet Spiderman....who wants the mask, but won't wear it other than for like two seconds.:) (and yes, I did just cut off like three inches of my hair....and I am feeling a lot lighter these days!!)


Sweet Jaycee was Dorothy....she LOVES her sparkly shoes!!!

I don't know what it was this year, but while we were at the ward party even though I knew Mikey didn't need to go to every car....there was something inside of me wanting him to hit up every trunk to get as much candy as possible!! I am just going to blame it on the pregnancy and not that I am like that normally....although, I really do love my chocolate!! Today we fit in carving pumpkins before we headed to Ben and Emily's for round two of trick or treating! Tanner got in there pretty good and cleaned out his pumpkin....

Jake was pretty disgusted and would barely touch his....and I didn't get a picture of Mikey because my hands were nasty, but he would barely touch it either and just kept saying "Mamma....Mama...!!!" and pointing at it for me to get all the gross stuff out!

Ben and Emily's neighborhood block off two streets so we didn't even have to worry about cars! It was great! We enjoyed a little fry bread dinner until it got dark and then off we went!


Aren't the two Dorothy's so cute! Emma and Jaycee!

And this was a nice touch to the evening as well....I don't know how people walk so well on those stilts!

And of course we were lucky enough to have Grandma join us for the festivities!! She came into town for the two babies that are going to be born this week! We will keep you posted!
2 comments:
Those kids are so stinkin cute! I love their halloween costumes! I bet they had so much fun!
So adorable! Best wishes to you and Melis this week.
Post a Comment