Tuesday, November 2, 2010

INTRODUCING....

LUKE JAMES CARDON
9 LBS. 11 OZ.
22 INCHES
OCT. 31, 2010
11:46 PM

25 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats on that new sweet baby boy! Newborn are so sweet. I'm dying to hear the L&D story. Loved the video on yahoo :)

Denyse said...

Almost 10 pounds Sara, are you kidding me?!? He looks so sweet, and I love the name! Congrats!!

Cordie said...

What a big boy!!! How did little you have such a big baby? Congrats on another beautiful boy!!!

Karlee said...

WHAT A HUGE BABY! I'm impressed! He's adorable with all that dark hair! Congrats!

Nicole said...

Congrats!!

I saw your famous news story! You look GREAT!

Beth Curtis said...

so beautiful!! I love that you have a Halloween and Christmas boy.

Shannon said...

He is adorable Sara! I love his hair! Congratulations!

Chad and Amanda said...

He is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys:)

sam and kyrsten said...

congratualtions! he is adorable!

Jill said...

He is really cute, love the hair! Glad you are both doing good. Loved your news video, such fun stories for the future. Congrats!!!

Jaynan said...

cute! Love the name and hair (and all the other cuteness too). congratulations from the Redds :)

Anonymous said...

Whoa mama! Almost 10lbs! He is beautiful. Congratulations!

Leah said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations on another beautiful baby boy!

Cassie said...

ABSOLUTELY DARLING!!!!!!! Another cute boy to add to the other ones! Great job on another healthy babe!

Kelsey said...

He is SOOO cute! I can't wait to finally meet him! :)

britt said...

yea! congrats! he is darling!

Debbie Jones said...

Ok--so now we can share the halloween babies!! So excited for you and glad you had him on Halloween. Can't believe your sis had hers the same day too--that is crazy--I keep hearing about some news story--where can I see it??? So glad to see he arrived very healthy--you are amazing--and were right--they just keep getting bigger, I can't imagine what your next one is going to be--ha ha!! Wish I could be there to see him--he is adorable!!! We miss you guys!!! Congrats!

Karen said...

What a little cutie. Congrats, congrats!!! Don't you also have a Christmas baby???!!!! You do love holiday babies I guess.

Scott and Jamie said...

Congrats! So funny you and Melissa had your babies on the same day! How fun is that? Congrats, he is such a living doll!

Emily Frandsen said...

he is darling!!!! congratulations!!!!!

The Marshall's said...

What a cutie!!! I hope you are feeling well!

Leilani said...

Congratulations! He looks sooo cute. I love his dark hair.

S and K said...

TOO CUTE! I love those cheeks!!! And all that hair, I'm jealous! Hope everything is going well!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Congrats Cardon family! Luke is adorable!

Randi said...

Congrats on the baby! He is a cutie like the rest of your crew! I had a 9.11 baby too but I didn't have to push him out. OWW! Hope all is well!