Oh girl! I'm feelin ya! I love it when the doorbell rings while i'm nursing and annie runs to get the door when I was just going to ignore it. Gotta love it!
I remember that. Trying to nurse and having that helpless feeling because everyone needs you. It will get better! We were going to have number 4 on the way too, I miscarried so we wont have to do that chaos just yet. I think we will be waiting a year or 2. I hope your surviving and he is one cute little guy!
7 comments:
Haha! Nice! You are a much needed Mama!
Sara-Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for blogging. I love reading about your life.
You have your hands full. It's a good thing with such cute little boys. I love this post. So funny, but true.
I love it! My boys all go at the same time too. How do they coordinate so well :)
Oh girl! I'm feelin ya! I love it when the doorbell rings while i'm nursing and annie runs to get the door when I was just going to ignore it. Gotta love it!
This happens to us a lot...everybody is stinking it up at the same time! I love your posts :)
I remember that. Trying to nurse and having that helpless feeling because everyone needs you. It will get better! We were going to have number 4 on the way too, I miscarried so we wont have to do that chaos just yet. I think we will be waiting a year or 2. I hope your surviving and he is one cute little guy!
Post a Comment