
I am constantly telling Doug....no buzz....no buzz....just a good haircut! But this kid has a total conniption fit when it is time to get a haircut. This includes foaming at the mouth, screaming bloody murder, and going totally ballistic! So when I wasn't looking for approximately 30 seconds, Doug gave Mikey a buzz. And you know what was the crazy thing? He didn't even cry the entire time! Good thing he has a big round head because it doesn't look so bad!
And don't worry that this kid completely flooded our bathroom this weekend. The toilet was clogged and Doug hadn't gotten to unclogging it and Mikey had been helping me in the kitchen and then all of the sudden he is gone (it may have been like 2 minutes) and I asked Doug where he was and we both just looked at each other and here comes Mikey out of our room completely soaked from neck down. Doug and I both knew immediately that he had been in that toilet....and Doug just laughed because he was getting ready to leave for Stake Conference and said "You got this one because I have to go!" and he walked into the bedroom where he realized that there was about 2 inches of water covering our entire bathroom floor!!! Doug walked back out and said "I am not going anywhere! and you might want to bathe him again!" So while I washed fecal matter water off of Mikey, Doug went to Wal-Mart to buy a wet-vac to suck up all the nasty water and then he cleaned that bathroom until it shined! What a man! I was just left dealing with Mikey staying in his bed....which seems to be another issue these days! This kid really is giving us a run for our money! I just hope he gets better before Luke gets old enough to take in everything that he does!!
1 comment:
He looks great with a buzz. I love and miss you all.
Cindi
Post a Comment