*Car washed, shampooed, and detailed....check
(although the following day Jake threw up in my car...but at least most of it was in the carseat)
*All four carseats washed and back in place...check
(by the way, why have there not been carseats invented that come apart really easy so you can wash them, instead of having to spend an hour getting it apart and another hour putting it back together when it is clean)
*Laundry caught up and all put away including all baby clothes...check
(at least today I am caught up...if you ask me tomorrow, I will probably have three more loads already piled up again)
*Pedicure....check(Thank you Doug)
*Prenatal Massage....check(Thank you midwife Janice!)
*Hair cut and colored...check(Thank you Leisel!)
and now we just wait for this little ones arrival. I am dialated to a one, but nothing else....well, that was last Monday. I go in again on Monday and we will see if anything is progressing. Janice said that she would induce if I seem to be progressing on my own enough, but we will see if that happens. I am kind of interested to see when both Melis and I go all on our own if neither of us get induced. Doug is banking on Halloween, which would be fine with me because Mom gets here the day before, but I seriously feel like this baby is so comfortable in me and does not want to show his face any time soon. I also feel like he is going to be my biggest baby....large and in charge! Mikey was 8'5'' so we will see if he can beat that! They just keep getting bigger and bigger!
And by the way, you know you are huge and looking abnormal when you are doing your thing at Target just minding your own business and a younger looking couple walk by and the husband looks at you with a strange look. Then you can see him whispering to his wife/girlfriend and they walk back trying to look so casual so that she can get a look at how big I am! I am not stupid people!!! And they weren't really good at hiding it. I almost just said "I am due this week....so get over it people! Wait until you have four babies in 5 years and then tell me how you feel!"
Besides being a carnival attraction when Melis and I go anywhere together....which is constantly. I don't mind answering questions to people, but it is the same questions over and over and over. Usually whoever responds first gets stuck in the conversation with the complete stranger while the other one of us sneaks away and continues our shopping. The questions go like this...
"Okay...so I have to ask "Are you guys sisters?"
"Okay....so are you guys twins?"
"And you are both pregnant at the same time?"
"Was this planned?"
"And you have to be due around the same time....when are you due?"
and the list continues in that manner....but you get the idea!:)
It has been great being pregnant together....I will go see Janice one day and then she will go in the next. We have progressed just about exactly the same....pretty funny. Janice always tells us that we are moving right along with the same progress and now we just both wait and wait and wait and wait.
3 comments:
Hang in there! You are almost done. You probably look beautiful and not big at all! I remember when you were pregnant with Tanner, you looked like the cutest pregnant woman! I hate all the stares and comments at the end too! I didn't know your sis was pregnant and due around the same time, what is she having this time?
ok this post had me laughing! so funny. im so excited for both of you! you have the cutest kids and this one will be just as adorable! i hope everything is going well! im happy you got all of the essentials done! at least i know i can look forward to a good pedicure and hair color when i have a baby! :) good luck with everything! we love you guys!
I laughed at this post too. You are seriously super mom! I can't wait for your next little guy to come. Congrats.
Post a Comment