Monday, August 30, 2010

Moving....

We are packing up and heading to AZ this week! and this little guy was such a big help today by vacuuming up all the popcorn the boys spilled and a whole thing of sunflower seeds! We are heading out Wed. or Thurs....wish me luck! I have to drive my car and I am not a good long distance driver.....so any good ideas to keep me awake would be appreciated!!! We are making a stop in Farmington for a couple of days, so that should help break it up! See you on the flip side!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gum! And coke. Worked for me on our drive to Utah. :) I'm assuming you have the dvd player... a total essential!

sam and kyrsten said...

i cant believe how big mikey looks! and you look adorable with your little belly. good luck with the move! you guys are wonderful! (and my mom always uses sunflower seeds to stay awake!)

katie mcphee said...

WHAT! you are stopping in farmington?? we must see you & the boys! let us know whats up :) if my boys turns out to be half as cute as your boys... i'll be lucky. :) & you look cute! your baby bump is perfect!

Unknown said...

Good luck on the drive- You need to get a book on CD and lots of candy. And I'm hoping that when you say "I'm stopping in Farmington", you mean the little city that's about 10 minutes away from me. Because if THAT's the case, you best be giving me a call so we can see eachother and let the kiddos play!

Melissa said...

ha! That Mikey Man has the cutest stinkin' face! I have already suggested DP, Chocolate, suckers....like those good ice cream flavored ones and then some good hip hop mixes. That should do it.

Melissa said...

You might want Mikey in your car though for the noise....just to keep you awake.