Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another session of lessons....

We discovered that Stephanie...one of the wives out here in Denver.....used to teach swimming lessons a while back. But since we discovered this a month too late, we only got in lessons for the last two weeks of July. Steph had to be back in Tuscan to teach so that is when she left. But she was amazing! She did awesome with the boys and we spent the last two weeks of July at the pool every morning so she could work with them.....and the sweet Brynnley....which is the other little girl pictured.
Here is Jake mastering his floating....
And here is Tanner swimming....he was so proud of himself he wanted to do it over and over and over!
So thank you Steph...you are a great teacher!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sar! I figured I'd reply to your comment on your blog instead of mine. Thanks for the hair compliment. I'm sure I'll get bored of short hair at some point and want it long again. But I've always wondered if I'd like it short, so hey, why not! It was a needed change. It's been long for way too long! How are you feeling? Do you have a name picked out for little boy #4? When do you head back to AZ?