
So I have realized that I haven't really done that well at documenting this pregnancy.....so here is the latest. Three words.....I AM TIRED! This little guy seems to be already wearing me out or maybe it is the other three little guys that suck out all my energy....either way it is depleting and fast. My sciatic nerve started killing me way sooner this time...probably around 24 weeks, and lately I am getting a lot of braxton hicks. Constantly throughout the day I have to slow down because they take my breath away. My doctor said not to worry unless I was having 4-6 an hour. I have just never had them so often this soon. I usually don't even realize I am having them until the last couple weeks. I had to take my glucose test twice this time around, which isn't the first time I have had to do that(I think it was with Jakey)....but no gestational diabetes here! I think they just wanted me to sit in a lab for four hours with two magazines for outdoor
fishing! Really.....it was the highlight of the week! Quite frankly I am just really uncomfortable, but it comes with the territory. And lets not forget all the comments from random strangers as well as people I know. My stomach has really gotten bigger faster this time. I feel HUGE and people let me know it....what they don't realize is that I am very very aware of the situation because it is attached to me! When I think I have heard them all, I hear a new one!
This summer has flown by and baby boy #4 is going to be here in no time! A lot is packed into the next couple months and it will fly by too. We leave to head back to AZ next week and it will be good to get settled before he arrives! I really can't believe I am going to have four boys under the age of five at home this year! Online shopping just may keep me sane for the next little while!!:) and here is just another picture of these three enjoying their summer!! They are the greatest....even if they do make me tired!:)
4 comments:
sara, you are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sara you look incredible. I look like that at about 15weeks. Hang in there lady. Just a few more weeks. We miss you guys. Abbey asked about Tanner the other day. It made me miss you guys so much. Safe travels and take it easy!
xoxoxox
You look great! Having four little ones will be so much fun! My four are all 6 and under and yes, they keep me very busy. Your boys are so adorable! You are such a great Mommy. Good luck with the move!
I'm glad to see you're hanging in there! I often think of you when my head is spinning with my 3 little guys and wonder if you're feeling the same way...Not too many people live with so many men in their life. It's going to be so fun with all those little boys running around.
Post a Comment