I keep seeing this commercial playing and keep thinking....I seriously did that! I don't know what in my right mind even possessed me to do something like that....but I thought I was going to die when I was shot into the side of a mountain late at night by a human sling shot. That might quite possibly be one of the craziest things I have ever and will ever do! So thanks Val for the good times....but looking back it was definitely ludacrist!
6 comments:
Haha! I tell this story all the time. How you guys flew so far in the dark we couldn't even see you, we could just hear you screaming. I can't believe you did it either. So funny!
Wow. I absolutely love that new family picture! Amazing! We sure miss you guys and I still think your boys are the best looking kids ever! I miss them.
That is crazy! I can't believe you did that...And that you're gonna have another baby! That is so exciting! You are one of the moms of boys I look up to the most and will continue to do so! You amaze me! And, the new family picture is awesome! Who took it? Do you have more coming to show us? It's beautiful-such great clothing choices!
Hey sara! I hope all is well with you guys....we miss you so much! Anney asks about her friend "jake" all the time! Congrats on your upcoming baby!
ok i just wanted to let you know how much i love your family picture! you guys look great! also i am kind of jealous you did this! it looks like so much fuN! really scary but fun! i hope you guys are having a great time in denver!
I love your family pictures! I've been meaning to get our family pictures in Matt's apple orchard ever since we have been married. Your picutres have just inspired me to make sure it happens! Your boys are so handsome!
Post a Comment