We headed to the Denver Zoo last week because it was one of the first nice days in a while! It was a great day and the boys loved seeing the animals. The seals were definitely a hit! They put on quite a show for us and we spent a good little while watching them!
We went with Alisa and the boys, Charlie and Cooper, and Jaylin and Sadie.

I don't know what Kendall was looking at here...but he sure was excited about it!


Cooper and Jake were pretty good buddies in the zoo stroller that Charlie rented. It was the perfect seat!
Here are the cousins minus Mikey....because he was happy in the stroller and I wasn't going to ruin that. Kendall, Tanner, Jake and Nathan!
And here is the one picture of Mikey that I got. He stayed in the stroller almost the entire day and didn't even complain! What a little sweetie! Of course I kept giving him snacks(hence the nasty shirt....and he lost a button....if only he had a little chest hair!!:)) and if he had a good view of the animals he was totally content!
3 comments:
FUN!!! We are thinking of coming our there in July for a quick weekend trip! My girls think going to Denver is the Best!!!
We really should get together while you guys are here!!
We are in Aurora--right next to Southlands. My e-mail address is lindsay_e_mcfadden@yahoo dot com
We would love to see you!!
Post a Comment