....if the lady that lives below you has complained about you two days in a row? She calls the office and complains.....then the office calls Doug and tells him the complaint but is really nice about it....and then Doug calls me and tells me the complaint. I don't know what to do! I have a feeling this could be a constant battle for the summer, but I really tried hard to not have the boys jump or be too loud today so when we got that complaint I was shocked. I am sure it sounds like elephants live above her because I have lived on the bottom floor so I know what that is like. I guess she watches her granddaughter and sometimes the thumping wakes her up. I say....get a noisemaker....or a fan....but that is just the not nice me coming out. I may have the boys all walk up to her door and bring her flowers. Of course she tells the front office that she understands that they are just little kids....but does she really understand? I don't think she understands what it is like to have three little active puppies around all day long. Maybe we should just get her a puppy?
10 comments:
That's gonna make for a long summer! You can come live with us :)!
or better yet . . . it could be worse and there could be a crying baby to add to the fun. Won't it be so nice to have your own home soon?
So we had a problem with his back in VA with only 1 boy....I would definitely suggest the flowers and maybe some cookies...It was a rough situation for us for a couple of years and treats can only make it better.
Ya get her a puppy....a great dane puppy...thats not house trained.....actually get her 3 puppies...what a beast. Its like when a lady asked to be moved somewere else in a resteraunt cuz easton was wimpering a little(he was 3 months old!) Im glad Im not the judge.
Im sure the nice approach is best...good for you.
bluh on her!
We had the SAME problem last year and had MAJOR issues with our downstairs neighbor. Eventually the front office cared less about their complaints but trust me I KNOW how annoying THAT is. I mean really, you can't have your boys sit on the couch and watch TV all day! They are going to run around!
P.S. Tell her if she doesn't want noise...move the the THIRD floor!
Thats hard! I think that is a good idea to do the cookies. You will have to put up a post of what you do to update us all! lol
What a crabby lady. I would say take her cookies.
Congrats on number 4. that is too exciting.
I am sure you are hoping and praying for a girl.
Hope you get your energy back! And i am sure you don't even look pregnant!! You are always too cute.
Well...what do you think she is thinking after today? :)
oh, i am so sorry. Why, in the first place do they built apartments so crappy. Ours are not insulated this summer at all. We can even hear the people above us talking and doing other stuff i wont go into detail about...yikes. Right now no one lives under us. I am praying it stays that way or we will be in the same boat. Good Luck! oh, and congrats on the baby! I think i am still at the stage where i would probably cry if i found out i was pregnant. You werent kidding when you told me 3 was a challenge!
Post a Comment