
The happy couple got married last Friday 8/28/09! The sealing and the reception were both amazing and we are so excited to welcome Martha to the family! Now a little less pressure is taken off of me to produce STRONG CARDON boys to carry on the Cardon name!...because now Martha is a Cardon too!! just kidding....I know you guys just got married....and are not even thinking about kids yet...but I am just saying!:) It was fun to see a lot of Doug's extended family that were able to make it too! A lot of great family and friends to support Todd and Martha on their special day!

Here is the happy couple coming out of the temple! I am pretty sure they had perma-grins on! And of course Martha let out a shout for joy!:)

And we cannot leave out these HANDSOME boys!
Kendall(almost 2), Jake(2), Mikey(8 months), Tanner(almost 4), Nathan(4)
5 comments:
so fun!!! we miss you guys. today jack said "i'm taking my guys to the park to share with jakey and tanner". I told him you guys wouldn't be there and he sat on our stairs pouting and told me "i'm so sad mom."
:(
That picture of the boys is cute! But I hope you know your son is almost 4 not 3! :)
I can't believe all those boys sat long enough for a picture. very cute.
OH MY! DID YOU GET SOME GOOD ONES!?! Shoot! I love them! Especially the one that you caught of me so over-joyed it looks like I might hurt myself! Love the pic of the boys...my sweet nephews! Just precious! I miss you guys! Tell Tanner Aunt Martha sends some love!
Love you!
Those are some very handsome boys. Can't wait to see you and the boys. Remember you are always welcome here.
love ya,
Post a Comment