All week long the boys have been earning their "dollars" so that they would be able to pay for their movie ticket at the amazing "Drive-In" that Auntie Alisa had been preparing.
The tickets weren't cheap so they had to be on their best behavior! They were devastated when they got money taken away when they were being naughty or not obeying...but lucky for them...they all seemed to earn enough to pay for their ticket! Here they are buying it from Uncle Justin(aka...the ticket holder) in Nathan's closet. It was well equipped with a black light that totally added to the whole effect! Boy were they excited!
After they payed for their ticket...they were able to enter the Theatre which was adorned with twinkle lights all over and moons and stars that they had helped prepare and of course last but definitely not least.....the "Concession Stand"! Where once again they had to use their money to pay for their treats. And don't worry folks...there were no limitations at the Drive-in. If they had money to pay for it...they could buy it!
The night before they had decorated their cars with wheels, head lights, and even a sterring wheel! Here they are all snug in their cars ready to watch the feature presentation:BOLT!
11 comments:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME - that looks like the most fun night ever!!!! I need to move to Denver! The boys are the cutest!
Wow what a great idea! I wish I was cool enough to put one of those together for my boys. :)
HOW FUN!!! Great idea for getting little boys to behave too. What amazing memories.
I love this! Man I wish I were more organized. Those boys sure do look content!!
What a fun idea! Looks like the boys LOVED it!
that is the cutest idea!I am going to have to remember that for the future!
We need to do this while you are here. I think all the cousins here will love it. Tell Alisa she rocks!!
May be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Wow.
such a cute idea. i love it! and im sure the boys felt a little more on their best behavior leading up to it.
Now THAT is creative!!! I might have to steal that idea sometime.....that really is a good idea!
Okay this is the most adorable thing I've seen in my life! I feel like I say this a lot on your blog because your kids are so stinkin cute. But really, I need to steal this idea. this is why I blog, I get such great ideas from everyone.
Post a Comment