Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Cardon Inn!

I am so lucky to have married into a family with the best In-Laws ever! (although, I don't really like that term)! The boys and I were lucky enough to stay with Jimmy and Cari for three weeks before we headed down to AZ. The boys were in heaven and I always feel so comfortable when I am with them. They always make me feel right at home and I really do love staying with them! Here are only some of the things that we enjoy while we are in Littleton!
Their backyard is a true Oasis! From the amazing garden to the soft green grass....and the tranquil sound of the fountains....this picture is good, but it doesn't even do it justice. We spent the majority of our days in the backyard and we LOVED it!
All the boys helped Papa build this sandbox in the backyard! It was hard work but they helped shovel all the sand out of the back of Papa's truck and it was so exciting for them to play in it after they helped! Papa even showed them how to build bridges and rivers!
And who wouldn't LOVE to pick raspberries in the raspberry tunnel!?
Doing art with Mammy was a definite hit! and they all love getting their hands a little dirty!:) They LOVE the tricycle....
and the tractor....
and the swing!
They love helping Mammy take care of the garden and always take turns watering!
The boys never passed up the oppurtunity to watch Papa work....and help when they could...
Or go for a ride in Papa's truck...

Or have a dance party with all of Papa's imaginary instruments! The boys loved the song so much and Papa would play it over and over and over for them just like they like it!
A lot of days ended with a bath from Mammy and books before bed...Mammy is the BEST story teller!
I cannot thank you enough for all your help with the boys while I was there. I love staying in your home and I love the warm feeling we have when we are there! We can't wait to come back and see you guys soon! We LOVE you!

2 comments:

Mom and Me said...

It was harder that I thought it would be when we got home last night. I thought at first it was so empty but when I started walking around it was FULL of memories. We are the ones that are lucky. We love you.

Erin said...

I love their backyard! I wish mine could look like that. Mine will have a bit more rural/country feeling with a little desert too. Oh well. That's what I get when I live in AZ