Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cousins

The boys have so much fun with Nathan and Kendall when we get the chance to visit in Colorado. Tanner and Nathan are only 6 months apart and Jake and Kendall are only 6 months apart.
It is fun to see them interact and listen to some of their crazy conversations! They are the best at using their imagination and just being plain silly!
Jake and Kendall have the same 2 year old language and it is funny how they can sometimes understand each other even if no one else can! There is nothing like a good buddy to play catch with....

or to give you underdogs in the swing! Nathan is seriously so strong....he could probably carry me around no problem!
We love you guys and miss you!!

7 comments:

Mom and Me said...

We miss you!! We are celebrating another birthday tonight. Wish you were here to complete the celebration.

The Hillan Family said...

Oh, could you just come back?!!! I HAVE to end up living by you guys!

sam and kyrsten said...

thanks sara! i hope you guys are doing good! these pictures are adorable! did you not end up moving to idaho? i would call you and catch up but my phone broke along with all the numbers inside! so if you feel like catching up give me a call... otherwise i might see you in october???

Andrew and Shandee said...

Doug told us that you guys are moving to Pocatello possibly in Nov. Is that true? I miss you guys so bad and want to watch your cute boys!!!! Let me know.

Tiffany said...

I am glad that you left a comment on my blog, because when people go private it doesnt show up on my google reader thing when you update and I always forget to check peoples blogs that are private. Your boys are so cute, and I love your spiderman cake, it turned out so cute! I always try to do a fancy cake and then realize its too hard and never turns out perfect so then I just get frustrated and give up!
But whats this talk about moving to idaho?! Are you back in AZ? If you move we better get together before you go. Let me know the details and lets plan something soon, now that the weather is nice!

Tiffany said...

And tell Melissa to invite me to her blog! Thanks!

sam and kyrsten said...

YAY! im so glad you are going! i figured you would be but... i didnt know! i hope life is good! cant wait to see you!