At almost this exact time 4 years ago, I was being admitted in to the hospital to give birth to my first child! Holy Moly...where does the time go? I swear it feels like yesterday that I had this little tiny baby who constantly furrowed his brow
...to an infant who LOVED and still does LOVE his shows and movies
...to a toddler who you could never get mad at because of his contagious smile and way with words
...and now to a little boy who has grown up so fast and who already cannot even wait to turn 5!!! Happy Birthday T-man!
...to an infant who LOVED and still does LOVE his shows and movies
...to a toddler who you could never get mad at because of his contagious smile and way with words
...and now to a little boy who has grown up so fast and who already cannot even wait to turn 5!!! Happy Birthday T-man!
1 comment:
Oh man I can't believe he is 4!! Holy cow is right...you are getting old :) I can see a lot of Jake in that 3rd picture! Happy birthday Tanner Man!! We can't wait to celebrate with you down in AZ!! You will never know what it is like to just have one birthday party and the day you do, you will be extremely depressed! You are LOVED!! and we all know why! little charmer
Post a Comment