I have been packing up the apartment the last couple of days because we are heading out in the morning. I can't believe the summer is already over...maybe it is because we are usually out here until October that it seems a little early to pack up. But nonetheless....the summer flew by! And here we are again, making the move! We fly to Colorado tomorrow for Todd's wedding! We are super excited to see everyone and are especially excited for Martha and Todd! Doug will fly back to Virginia after the wedding and I will stay with the boys and have some fun with all the fam! So farewell Fairfax! It has been a great summer...it usually is. Not too many complaints here. I really do love it out here, I just wish we were closer to family! We have made some good friends and I feel at home when I am here which probably has to do with the great people that we are surrounded by! We will miss you all....until next time! Cross your fingers that these sweet cheeks do okay on the airplane....although, Doug will be with me this time:)!
5 comments:
Yay!! your coming back!! i was just wondering the other day when you guys were going to be headed back and then I just looked at your blog and found the answer! We will have to hit up chick fil a when you guys get back...and the park, once it starts getting a little nicer. Have a safe trip back.
we are going to miss you guys so much. Abbey started crying lastnight after plight went prayers because "i'm going to miss tanner and jakey so much. i'm going to be an even bigger kid when i see them again". too sad. i hope your flight goes well and you enjoy your time in CO. We love you guys. xoxoxo
I'm sad you're leaving Virginia. We loved it there too! Good luck with your travels! It's always nice to travel with help.
That picture of Mikey is SO freaking cute! We've gotta get all these kiddos together. Sounds like you may be passing through here so call me! Glad your summer was good!
So is it back to AZ? I have been left in the dark!! :) I sure hope it is!!!
Post a Comment