Monday, August 3, 2009

Introducing Spencer and Kelsey Hill 7-17-09

Where has July gone!?  It seems like we have been gone for most of the month, although it was only 2 weeks, it takes a little bit of time to get back and get situated and get in a routine again.....especially when we are dealing with a three hour time change and three little boys!  But I wouldn't have missed this wedding for the world!  We flew home to Portland for Kelsey and Spencer's big day!  Here is the Gorgeous couple!
My entire family was able to be there....which includes 
*Mama and Papa Brems
*10 immediate Brems children
*9 In-laws(brothers and sisters....which I love Dearly)
*20 grandchildren and 1 on the way
*and we were even lucky enough to have Steve and Mickie and Erin Daniels join us from Texas!
Let me just tell you....it was craziness at its finest!  And it was a complete BLAST!
It was amazing to be in the temple with 8 of my siblings and their spouses and my parents.  The feeling there can really not be expressed in words.  It was beautiful.  Rebekah (the baby) who is on her way to a grand Senior year of high school is the only one not married yet....and thank goodness for that!:)  I don't think Mom and Dad are quite ready to be empty nesters yet.:)Anyways, the wedding was beautiful!  Kelsey looked gorgeous in her amazing dress and Spencer was quite handsome in his Tux as well!  Here they are coming out of the temple newly married...
Sisters: Me, Rachel, Rebekah, Kels, Erin, Melis, and Emily
And my handsome Bros: Jonathan, Paul, and Brian

The reception was held that night at the Noffz residence.  They are very close family friends of ours and were so generous to our family while we had everyone there!  And let me just tell you...the reception was AMAZING!!  I don't have very many pictures of it, so when I get some I will definitely post them!  

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Love the pics :) That was the best day :) It was so fun :) Can you tell by all of my smiley faces?! Love you and thank you for posting this!!!! I haven't been able to see any pictures yet so this is like replaying the day in my head and getting married all over again!

Mom and Me said...

Beautiful. Everyone. Kelsey is a princess. Only she could wear that dress. I love your family too.

☂niki. said...

she is gorgeous! as are all of you!

The Hillan Family said...

She is straight up a beauty queen!!!