After Sunriver Brian and Sanette, Erin, and I were able to stay another week with Mom and Dad and just enjoy the great Oregon summer weather! We kept the kids pretty busy and occupied. Here are some of the things we did....
MULTNOMAH FALLS
We went and saw the waterfall and did the very miniature hike to the bridge with the kids. There was no way I was taking them all to the top....I only do crazy things like 8 hour flights across the country by myself....:) definitely nothing that is physically crazy!:) Then we let them wade in the little river and topped it off with a picnic before we headed home.
CANNON BEACH
The day we drove to the coast was perfect! The weather couldn't have been better! It was so nice and the kids just played to their hearts content...although, I wish we could have stayed a little longer. But we had to make it to Tillamook Cheese Factory and get home so that Dad and Brian could golf their blessed nine holes!:) It was still a fun day trip. I love going to the Oregon coast...definitely different than a California or Florida coast, but I love it! Mikey just wanted to get down and of course he wasn't exactlly crawling yet, so he just rolled and flopped around all over the place. He got so much sand in his eyes.... he was fine for a bit and then got pretty ticked because of the sand and it took me forever to calm him down. I have never seen him so mad!
FUN AT THE BREMS INN
Mikey always had a big smile for Grandpa! He would keep him occupied and toss him around...which Mikey LOVES!
Nash and Jake were pretty inseperable. These goofballs did everything together including playing in the dirt on multiple occassions! They were filthy...but they were in heaven...so what can ya do? This is definitely normal behavior for Jake, but maybe not so much for Nash....but that is what my Cardon boys can do for those Coons boys....I have the little mischievious trouble makers!:) Of course Nash did his fair share of blaming Jake for everything....I guess we are even!:)haha
Sweet Babbling Kyrsten!
Jake and Caitlin
This last picture is of a vulture we saw in my parents back yard...we were watching is mark its territory, or at least that is what is looked like to us. We were all enthralled.:) There was also a trip to the children's museum, the park, and lots and lots of running around Grandma and Grandpas house! Thanks for letting us invade! Hopefully we can do it every summer!
1 comment:
I love Oregon!!!
Post a Comment