Guess who surprised us with two new teeth! Mr. Mikey! Neither of the boys have gotten any teeth before nine months, so I wasn't really thinking he would either, but surprise surprise!
He has also developed a new love for balls of any kind. This particular day I found him trying to play with a different ball every time I turned around. Good thing his brothers like to share with him....most the time.
He may start crawling before nine months too, which is not what I am used to with the boys either. Tanner and Jake both crawled at nine months and walked at 13 months. But Mikey is trying to get up on those hands and knees a little more each day, so we will just have to see! If you leave it up to me, I would rather him sit in one spot for a while and still be there when I check on him. Mobility usually causes a little more mischief and I don't know if I am prepared to add that to the mix just quite yet!
7 comments:
ok...so i loved your comment about kiddos all going crazy at the same time and wanted to comment because i am super nervous about 3. Is it just so crazy?? Our kids are all about the same ages so i should be in for it!
oh mu cute... he is looking more like those other two boys of yours everyday! They are so adorable and can't wait to see them :) Love you guys!
um... i meant to say, oh MY cute :) just wanted to let you know :)
so fun catching up on your blog!! Looks like so much fun for the the 4th...and I loved the post about chick fila!! You are hilarious!
Miss you guys!!
so cute! noah got 2 teeth way early! i remember being grateful that i didn't nurse anymore!
Remember that one time you had THREE boys?! Holy moly. When did life happen to us?
I just think your boys are absolutely the cutest things around. Thought I'd pass that along. :)
I am SO excited to meet him!!! I have so many fun things planned so get ready!!!! It's going to be the highlight of my year!!!
Post a Comment