We celebrated most of our July 4th pretty similar to last year out here in Fairfax! I love being back East during the fourth, it is so patriotic! We started our morning bright and early at the ward pancake breakfast.
Kyrsten came along and we loved having her with us! Here she is helping Tanner eat butter!:) (not really...but eventually both Jake and Tanner were eating the little containers of butter....sick:()
Jane and Ben Soderberg in the ward. They are moving to Thailand in just a few weeks! We will miss you guys!
Next we headed to the Fairfax parade with the Johnson's. The boys love parades so it was fun to see them get so excited about the fire trucks...but where is all the candy!? Growing up we would get bag fulls! They each got one little sucker...but they were happy with that! Tanner was waving to everyone and Jake was clapping and dancing up a storm!
We went and had a BBQ with some couples in the ward and then later we met up with the guys and girls from the office and headed down to the Air Force Memorial where we had a great view of the DC fireworks. Here is just some of the group...I didn't get to many pictures though.
Mikey stayed awake the entire night until we got in the car! I guess there was too much going on for him to crash...although he wanted to really bad!
Here they are checking out a lightning bug on Daddy's shirt.
The fireworks show was amazing! Hope you all enjoyed your fourth as much as we did!
4 comments:
That post makes me jealous that you saw fireworks!! The boys are getting so big! How about you come over tomorrow? K...K
So Tanner and Jake look like identical twins in the fire bug picture. It probably feels like you have twins most of the time. I can't believe Mikey has teeth. I wouldn't know what to think if Kendyl got teeth. She's still a tiny 14 pounds...but the most active and fiesty human I've ever seen. I don't know where this child came from. She gets from one side of the house to the other in a minute flat. Help.
i had a blast with you guys on the fourth thanks for letting me tag along!
I love the picture with you, Doug,and the little "twinners", your just missing the little baby. You guys make one cute family. And I love the fourth it is one of my favs...
Post a Comment