This year our usual grand pumpkin patch adventure was replaced with our neighborhood grocery store! But to no avail....it was just as fun to pick out the pumpkins and the boys were thrilled going to the "different pumpkin patch"! So easily pleased!!
So to Superstition Ranch Market I say....Thank you! Thank you for being right around the corner where we can just hop in the car in our jammies to come pick out our pumpkins....thank you for having cheap fresh produce....and thank you for having HUGE good pumpkins for a fraction of the cost that the Pumpkin Patch would charge you!!
2 comments:
We always go to the pumpkin patch where they pretend to pick out a pumpkin snap a few pictures then hit the garden store where they are only $1 each....
Wow, where have I been I've missed like 4 posts!!! But I hear you on the Superstition Ranch Market, what we just call the Farmer's Market....so much easier! :) I love their cheap pumpkins! Makes me shake my heads at the ones at the grocery store..RIP OFF! Anywho, since you girls have been back awhile now I think it HIGH time to get together!!
Post a Comment